LOREAL MICELLAR WATER // THEBODYSHOP CLEANSER // EFFACLAR DUO // ANKH RAH MORINGA OIL // THEBODYSHOP ALOE NIGHT CREAM
I thought I'd share my current skin routine,I've been suffering with terrible redness and under skin breakouts,mainly on my one cheek.These are the products I swear by and have worked wonders at combatting the issue.
1. Loreal Micellar Water // I use this mainly to remove my eye make up,it removes stubborn mascara residue and doesn't sting my eyes in the slightest.
2. TheBodyShop Camomile Cleansing Oil // I use about 2 pumps of this silky liquid and massage it into my face (on top of make up) for around 30 seconds,this stuff is my holy grail product,it removes every last bit of make up,it feels lovely,its extremely gentle and it smells divine.
3. Effaclar Duo // This product is definitely worth the hype,if you get under skin lumps and bumps then this stuff is for you.It targets sebum spots and banishes them,it has helped reduce my breakouts by miles and is an awesome base for make up to glide onto.It has a clean and fresh scent which I adore.
4. TheBodyShop Aloe Night Cream // This is a new product for me,I used to use The Body Shop's vitamin E night cream but fancied a change and i'm so glad I chose this.It has no scent,its a thick,rich consistency and leaves my skin feeling so plump and nourished.I apply this after the Effaclar Serum just before bed,my skin drinks it up while I sleep and feels amazing by the morning.
5. Ankh Rah Moringa Oil // I'm a fan of trying herbal products and am always intrigued about new ones on the market,wether they are food supplements or beauty products containing herbal goodness.
I stumbled upon the Moringa oil and had never heard of it before so I wanted to give it a test drive on my problematic skin,You can read exactly what it is HERE but in a few words from me.... I LOVE IT!! I use it at night on my red cheeks,across the bridge of my nose and on my chin,my redness has dramatically improved.
You can also cook with this product and use it in your hair,an all round must have product in my opinion.
Does anyone else suffer from Redness or Roseaca?What are your go to products?