A/W WISHLIST

topshop a/w wish list katelouiseblog desert boots
JUMPER:TOPSHOP || HAT: HATSHOP || SCARF: MODCLOTH || JEANS: TOPSHOP || BOOTS:JONES BOOTMAKER
I know,I know, we haven’t even finished summer yet but I can’t help look at all the new season trends and drool over the colour palettes,working in retail doesn’t help,we started getting all the A/W stock in about a month ago,i’m hooked on creating wish lists of things i’m lusting after(but can’t afford)does anyone else do that?
I’ve been looking for a pair of Desert boots for ages and stumbled upon these beauties,the suede might not be practical for the rain but I need some in my life nonetheless.
On the subject of shoes i’m also toying with the idea of knee high boots I adore how they look on other people,wether or not I can pull them off is a different matter.
What are you planning on wearing this A/W?
Much Love

8 Comments

1. August 11, 2015 / 7:08 pm

I really love this look, the colour of that scarf is lovely, and so up my street- perfect for AW too!
    Mantenso xx
    She's AbouThat Life

• August 13, 2015 / 10:53 am

thanks girl 🙂 such a lovely colour isn't it,can't wait to get some in my wardrobe for the autumn x

2. August 11, 2015 / 7:19 pm

I make so many wishlists because I quite enjoy browsing websites especially when I need to save my money. I'm really looking forward to A/W because pretty much all my clothes are for that time of the year. I never know how to style brightly coloured things, so I pretty much only wear black, white & grey. I adore the jumper! I only own 2 jumpers but I only like 1 of them, so I definitely need to add some more to my wardrobe for A/W. I also really like to wear skinny jeans with ankle boots. I've actually found the perfect pair of ankle boots for the colder months, so I'm pretty excited for summer to end. (: xx

• August 13, 2015 / 10:53 am

Same,its a nice way to window shop isn't it 🙂 Skinnies and ankle boots are a must,I need to stock up on jumpers too,mine are all thread bare and bobbly haha x

• August 13, 2015 / 10:55 am

Such a cool jumpers isn't it,might have to treat myself on payday! ooo did you? ,they are definitely an A/W staple,beats wearing tights anyday x

• August 18, 2015 / 9:40 am

So nice isn't it,Need it in my wardrobe asap!! x