THE BOMBER

DSC02773DSC02769DSC02744DSC02779DSC02775
Bomber Jackets are everywhere this season and I’ve been on the hunt for a statement one for quite some time.
Day to day I find myself wearing jeans,a t-shirt and trainers so I wanted something lightweight and easy to throw on but also something that packed a punch and is pleasing to the eye,Okay so it might not go with everything but if you are a boring bugger like me and stick to comfy casuals then it’s perfect.
You may have noticed in my last two outfit posts that i’m wearing florals,what the fuck is going on you might ask?? Well I’m not actually sure,I can only say that i’m embracing my girly side as of late and can only blame the beautiful sunshine we’ve had recently,if it carries on you might even see me in a dress!!
*cough*No bloody Chance*Cough*
How are you all anyway?What are you getting upto this weekend?

9 Comments

1. April 8, 2016 / 10:43 am

i bloody love bomber jackets in spring and summer and have a vast growing collection but i definitely need to add this one to it!

love katy @ THE RAWRDROBE x

• April 8, 2016 / 2:15 pm

They are cool aren't they,love how versatile they are too,would defy wear one on a night out,think I need to start a collection also x

• April 10, 2016 / 9:15 am

So nice isn't it,can't take it off 🙂 x

2. April 10, 2016 / 8:49 am

What a beaut of a jacket! I'm loving bomber jackets at the moment too, I bought a pink one from New Look that I can't stop wearing.

Faye x
    i wish i could wink

• April 10, 2016 / 9:16 am

cool isn't it,ah yes I know the New look one you mean I've been eyeing it up for a while,might have to cave and get it x

3. April 27, 2016 / 5:18 pm

Just caught up with all your youtube videos and loved your collective haul. Had to come to your blog and catch up too, love this bomber. I think I just like you in general, please sort my wardrobe out and also… keep up the rants. 🙂 x

x