NEW IN: MINIMAL JEWELLERY

my jewellery story, jewellery, minimal.minimalist, minimal jewellery.flat lay, jewellery flat lay, katelouiseblog, mixed metals,
I’m 99% sure everyone has dabbled with the minimal craze,be it interiors,clothing or Jewellery we all want that simple,minimalistic lifestyle and we are seeing more and more of it across social platforms and on blogs.I have recently jumped on the bandwagon by adding some beautiful pieces to my collection from My Jewellery Story.
I love mixing my metals and MYJS do it so well,some people would die at the thought of wearing all three coloured metals together however I love how it looks and will continue to do so wether it’s “in fashion” or not.The quality of these items is wonderful,so well crafted and weighty and the price is extremely affordable.I’ve been wearing the stackable rings on a daily basis and the bangles in the evening for a more dressed up look.

Would you wear mixed metals?

15 Comments

• August 9, 2016 / 9:36 am

Definitely not,they go with all my other jewellery too which is nice πŸ™‚ x

1. August 7, 2016 / 9:44 pm

These are stunning, I really love minimal jewellery- will deffo check out their website πŸ™‚

Lauren Rose

• August 9, 2016 / 9:37 am

Lovely aren't they,check it out theres some really nice bits on there x

2. August 8, 2016 / 1:56 pm

These are so lovely. I always forget to add jewelry and I don't like something too fussy. These would be the perfect remedy.

A Forte For Fashion

x

• August 9, 2016 / 9:37 am

Pretty aren't they,such good quality too πŸ™‚ x

3. August 10, 2016 / 7:16 pm

These are so elegantly simple. I just got my first watch and finding it a bit weird to wear as I'm not a jewellery person, just occasionally where bold earrings. These pieces are definitely something I'd want to wear. Really love the bangles.

x

4. September 21, 2017 / 1:41 pm

Buy online the finest gemstone, crystal skulls, women’s skull rings, skull jewelry and more at the most reasonable prices. womens skull rings

5. October 20, 2017 / 6:39 am
  6. January 21, 2018 / 2:13 pm

It was believed that people of Indus Valley Civilization were the first to start jewelry making in India. They started creating gold, beads and metallic jewellery especially earrings, necklaces and bangles.black opal ring

7. March 14, 2018 / 6:00 pm

ellow Gold-Yellow is the original colour of gold and other shades are developed by alloying it with different elements in a range of proportions. It has been the common choice for men's and ladies jewellery. One can't imagine an Indian wedding without yellow gold jewellery. Cash for gold

8. June 2, 2018 / 10:44 am

In any case, it takes something other than dreams and desire to be fruitful as a diamond setter. Exceptional and abnormal state of aptitudes is required of a future diamond setter to make a gouge in the business. stainless steel jewelry